Skip to main content

Love Desserts



Yesterday, one of my friends gave us a treat at Love Desserts for her advance birthday celebration. I always heard about Love Desserts from my classmates and friends and I saw their pictures with desserts. I think the price is really worth it specially if you are desserts lover.



We went there via taxi, but rode jeepneys on going back to UST. Since we are not used to Banawe, I checked my BlackBerry Maps application to look for Love Desserts. We started at 12noon and ended at 2pm. Two hours is the maximum to eat there. I think it costs 200pesos for buffet. There is also note in the table that sharing and left over are not allowed.

 This is the first thing I saw when I entered Love Dessets. It is noticeable since it is in the middle part. These really look delicious. I tried first the chocolate cake because it is my favorite. It is totally yummy. That's why I got another round of it before we left.

I only tried the upper left chocolate brownies. I prefer the chocolate one. 

I super love the chocolate cake in the middle. I tried the brownies at the lower right. Hopefully next time, I can try another cake.

Honestly, I didn't notice it. I just notice it after my 1st round of desserts because my friends pointed out the choco fountain, and they would like to try it. Different flavors of ice cream such as ube and cheese are also available. They have lots of plates and glasses. They also have colorful plates and glasses.

I tried one glass of that drink (left side). I thought it's an ice tea or juice. I think it can be considered a juice. You can choose and prepare drinks. Of course, water is available.

As you can see, the theme is halloween. It's already October and few more days and it's November.

My friend tried the one with cheese and the one that looks like shanghai. She just smiled when she tasted it. Then, she added the sauce.


Don't worry. The staff there can prepare crepe for you. It consists five flavors such as bananas, and peach. He recommends the banana flavor to my friend. According to him, it is the most delicious.

I love crepe, but I'm too full to try everything. My friend is the one who ate this. The design is so girly and lovely. Thumbs up for the design.


I feel lucky that I had the chance again to visit this because my other group of friends invited me, too last two weeks for the birthday celebration. I couldn't come that time because my mother would arrive that time and I had to be at home. I recommend this to my sister and she is excited to try this as soon as possible. We would try this next month, November after we arrived from South Korea.

Comments

  1. youtube channel.bet: "bet": youtube - Videodl.cc
    youtube youtube converter channel.bet iphone channel iphone channel iphone channel iphone channel iphone channel youtube iphone channel youtube channel youtube channel youtube channel youtube channel youtube channel youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moshi Manju: Freshly Baked Korean Cake

I and my sister saw "Moshi Manju" last week at Lower Ground Floor, SM San Lazaro. My sister recommended it to me because she already bought a korean cake before. Both of us like it, not only because it is korean cake, but also it is tasty. Specially the creamy pastillas. Again, we bought this Sunday afternoon and I noticed that consumers prefer the creamy pastillas rather than the choco fudge flavor. Choco fudge flavor is delicious, too. However, it is common already. Creamy pastillas is new filling to be sold in the market.

Fully Loaded North Park

Since I don't have classes today (because it is holiday), I and my sister went to Makati City for her Hong Kong dollars. Yeah, she will go to Hong Kong soon. After that, we decided to eat in North Park because it is near in Glorietta 5. I think its my third time to eat here because I'm kinda far from Makati City.